Application warnings and conditions to be avoided :
- UNOLASTIC must be stored in a cool place at temperatures above +5°C and protected from direct sunlight. It cannot be used once frozen.
- Do not apply in bad weather conditions because the damp layer could be washed away with rainwater or ruined
by dew or frost.
- Do not apply in extremely hot or cold conditions. The correct application temperature is +5°C÷+35°C.
With temperatures less than +10°C, add the additive ACCELERATOR to reduce the product drying time.
- It is not suitable for painting concrete drinking water storage tanks.
- Strictly avoid inverting the laying phases; in other words, do not lay the membrane first and then fulfil the details with UNOLASTIC. The film of UNOLASTIC would detach, should it be applied on membranes without slate-treated surfaces.