- Application of large tiles absorbing less than 0.5% on irregular support.
- Floorbond Flex is a pre-mixed powder adhesive made up of cement, selected quartz sands, powdered resins and special additives which give the product an optimal adhesive power on all normal cement substrates or on overlaps.
Application Fields :
- FLOORBOND FLEX is particularly suitable for bonding clinker, porcelain stoneware and single-fired large sized tiles, natural stone and tiles with high tolerances on the reverse side, on new floors and walls and on top of existent ones, for both interior and exterior applications. It is indicated for bonding tiles to uneven substrates with a difference in thickness, on smooth prefabricated concrete supports and on heated floors.
- High workability.
- Highly adhesive.
- Makes it possible to bond large and natural stone tiles with a high tolerance on uneven substrates.
• In adverse weather conditions (high temperatures, wind) the normal open time may be shorter. Therefore you must make sure the adhesive has not formed a “skin” before laying the tile, which would compromise adhesion. If a “skin” has formed on the surface, simply refresh the adhesive by crossing again with the toothed trowel without wetting.
• In high temperatures wetting the foundation helps to increase the open time.
• Never use with temperatures below +5°C and high than +35°C. Protect tiles from rain, frost and high temperature for 24 hours at least.
• In hot weather avoid laying the adhesive on large surface areas.
• Damp surfaces can slow the setting of the product.
• When overlaying, the surfaces must be washed well with water and caustic soda
• Clean the tools with water and the covered surfaces with a damp cloth immediately after use.
• Do not expose the material to direct sunlight in hot weather.
• Store the original closed packaging in a dry place.