For setting tiles up to 30 x 30 cm and absorption of water superior to 0.5%.
ULTRABOND is a premixed powder adhesive made of cement, prime quartz sands and special additives that guarantee an excellent level of work-ability and adhesion to various supports. ULTRABOND is highly thixotropic and enables
tiles to be applied also on upright walls without slippage.
Application Fields :
ULTRABOND is used for interior and exterior bonding of ceramic tiles on the surfaces normally used in the building industry. It is used for thin-layer bonding on floors and walls.
• Sufficient handling time to facilitate application.
• Excellent adhesion to various surfaces.
• ULTRABOND is a versatile adhesive which may be used in ordinary applications, and in more difficult cases in conjunction with ELASTOBOND.
•Don’t use on surfaces made of metal,rubber, vinyl floors, wood, linoleum or PVC.
• If the back of the tiles are very dusty, it is recommended to clean them by dipping them quickly in water.
• In adverse weather conditions (high temperature, wind) the normal open time may be shorter. Therefore you must make sure the adhesive has not formed a “skin” before laying the tile, which would compromise adhesion. If a “skin” has formed on the surface, simply refresh the adhesive by crossing again with the toothed trowel without wetting.
• In high temperatures wetting the foundation helps to increase the open time.
• Never use with temperatures below +5°C and high than +35°C. Protect tiles from rain, frost and high temperature for 24 hours at least.
• In hot weather avoid laying the adhesive on large surface areas.
• Damp surfaces can slow the setting of the product.
• Do not use for overlaying existing flooring.
• Do not use the product in thicknesses of more than 6-7 mm.
• Clean the tools with water and the covered surfaces with a damp cloth immediately after use.
• Do not expose the material to direct sunlight in hot weather.
• Store the original closed packaging in a dry place.