grouting exterior joints.
FUGOFLEX is a special one-component powder filler containing cement, selected aggregates, synthetic powder resins and special additives which improve its workability, adhesion, water tightness and flexibility.
The formulation of FUGOFLEX, thanks to its highly sanitizing action, helps to prevent the growth of bacteria, fungi and mould which can cause stains and deterioration of the grout.
FUGOFLEX 1-8 has a particle size which allows joints of 1 to 8 mm to be filled.
Application Fields :
FUGOFLEX is used for joints of 1 to 8 mm for interior and exterior use, on floor and wall tiles. It creates joints with high resistance and good waterproofing properties.
• FUGOFLEX offers you optimal adhesion on various types of support.
• Optimal resistance to humidity, oils and solvents thanks to its excellent waterproof properties.
• Sanitizing: preventing the growth of bacteria, fungi and molds.
• It has controlled shrinkage to avoid cracking.
• Long-Life Alupack packaging.
• Too much water in the mix can alter the characteristics of the products, such as mechanical resistance and shrinkage, and can cause whitish bloom of insoluble calcium carbonate.
• The mix should never be fluid.
• You can also make small mixes by hand, but take into account that the different amounts of water between a mix and the
other can give rise to different colour shades of the joints.
• Do not apply FUGOFLEX at temperatures below +5°C.
• Clean the tools with water straight after use.
• Protect Tuscan terracotta with a film of wax before grouting.
• For tiles with polished surfaces or microporous enamels (such as light coloured polished porcelain stoneware or natural stone), do a preliminary test on a small portion to check whether it is cleanable.
• For very absorbent tiles it is best to dampen before grouting.
• Store in a dry place.