Skimming and carrying out small repairs on concrete.
For repairs in thick layers, even very thick, and very thin skimming jobs, the mortar with compensated shrinkage RESISTO UNIFIX, resolves all the requirements for repair work and skimming with a single, extremely versatile product.
RESISTO UNIFIX is a premixed powder, based on high-strength cement, selected aggregates with a maximum particle size of 0.5 mm and additives which ensure excellent work-ability and adhesion to the substrate. RESISTO UNIFIX has a high thixotropic level for use in small high-thickness vertical repair jobs without the need for form-work. RESISTO UNIFIX has a fast setting time, high mechanical strength and elastic modulus suitable for repair work.
Application Fields :
RESISTO UNIFIX is recommended for numerous applications in renovating concrete, repairs, reconstruction of the layer covering the steel, leveling, skimming and grouting in drainage canals, viaducts and hydraulic works in general.
• High work-ability.
• High level of adhesion to the concrete substrate, elastic modulus and thermal expansion similar to concrete.
• High thixotropic level and compensated shrinkage, making it easy to apply without using formwork and without cracking problems.
• Use cold water in summer and water at 20°C in winter.
• Application temperature from +5°C to +35°C.
• Do not add water once the mix has started to set.
• Do not add any other materials such as cement, aggregates and additives.
• In hot weather, keep damping the finished mortar surface for at least 24 hours to stop it from drying out too quickly.
• In hot weather (if temperature is over 30°C) open time is reduced to 20/30 minutes.
• Do not apply on smooth surfaces.
• Thick applications must be limited to small repairs. In case of wide surfaces use RESISTO REP.
• Straight after application, clean tools with water and the coated surfaces with a damp cloth.
• Do not expose the material to the sun in hot weather.
• Store in original closed packaging in a dry place.