FINE GRAIN SKIMMING PRODUCT FOR LEVELING WALLS, PLASTER AND CONCRETE AND FILLING POROUS SURFACES.
Leveling plaster and concrete.
RASOFINE is a pre-mixed plaster made of cement, selected mineral aggregates and additives that improve work-ability and adhesion. After setting, the product becomes a compact and resistant platters.
Application Fields :
RASOFINE is used for fine finishes on all common substrates made of concrete, cement or lime mortar or cement materials, expanded cement, cellular concrete, etc. both indoors and outdoors. It is used to smooth down uneven or
damaged plaster and for small repair work.
• High work-ability.
• Excellent adhesion on the most common substrates.
• Use cold water in summer and water at 20°C in winter.
• Application temperature from +5°C to +35°C.
• Do not add water once the mix has started to set.
• Do not add any other materials such as cement, aggregates and additives.
• In hot weather, keep damping the finished mortar surface for at least 24 hours to stop it from drying out too quickly.
• Do not apply on smooth surfaces.
• Straight after application clean the tools with water and the coated surfaces with a damp cloth.
• Do not expose the material to the sun in hot weather.
• Store in original closed packaging in a dry place.