The Einhell TC-PG 10/E5 generator (petrol) is powered by a powerful, robust and clean 2-stroke motor and generates a continuous output of 680 W: It is ideal wherever electricity needs to be generated independently of the mains supply: in allotments, on building sites, when camping, in worksheds and garages, or even for vacations. The electricity is supplied via a standard 230 V socket to which all devices can be connected, such as lamps, gardening equipment, tools or kitchen appliances. The Einhell generator has a support frame for protecting the device and for user-friendly transport, and sturdy legs ensure that it stands firmly and safely in operation. To protect the generator and connected equipment it has an overload cut-out and a low oil cut-out. Starting the generator is simplicity itself thanks to a cable pull.
- Powerful, robust and clean 2-stroke drive motor
- One 230 V socket where a consumer can be supplied with power
- Carry-frame for protection of the device and easy transport
- Stable feet for a safe stand during operation
- Overload switch to protect the socket in case of overload
- Easy to use cable pull for starting