Skim the concrete and work to a uniform surface.
Concrete surfaces which are not intended to be exposed look unattractive because of roughness, porosity and various defects. Rendering followed by skimming is therefore necessary.
RASOSTUK is a pre-mixed powder based on high-strength white cement, fine selected aggregates and additives which improve work-ability, adhesion and water-repellence.
Application Fields :
RASOSTUK is particularly recommended as a skimming coat for finishing concrete, cement blocks, aerated concrete blocks and cement-based plasters, to obtain smooth, well-finished white surfaces. RASOSTUK thus represents an excellent aesthetic solution for fishes on any cement-based surface. May be finished with any type of paint.
• High work-ability to resolve rendering and finishing problems with a single product.
• Excellent degree of finish, color white.
• Excellent adhesion to substrates.
• Use cold water in summer and water at 20°C in winter.
• Application temperature from +5°C to +35°C.
• Do not add water once the mix has started to set.
• Do not add any other materials such as cement, aggregates and additives.
• In hot weather, keep damping the finished mortar surface for at least 24 hours to stop it from drying out too quickly.
• Do not apply on smooth surfaces.
• Straight after application clean the tools with water and the coated surfaces with a damp cloth.
• Do not expose the material to the sun in hot weather.
• Store in original closed packaging in a dry place.